JEWMCH Protective Steps Against The (COVID-19)
Japan East West Medical College Hospital (JEWMCH) is a 600 bed multi-specialty state-of-the-art hospital which awaits inauguration soon.
Bangladesh COVID-19 CASES
Covid 19 Facilities we provide
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.
- PCR testing**
** PCR testing is done through outsourcing by Govt. Lab
- Tele Consultation with specialised doctor treating corona patients.
- Diagnostic checkup for COVID-19 patients
- Hospital Facilities (ICU, HDU, HFNC, CPAP)
- Live online update of patient condition for patient families
Pandemic of Cornovairus Disease 2019-2020
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure (based on the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses).
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily – This includes phones, tables, light switches, doorknobs, countertops, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Clean the dirty surfaces – Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
Open 24h - Every Day!
Call us if you have any problems. We are here to help you.
What Are The Typical Symptoms?
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure (based on the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses). If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately.
Coughing, Seezing and Sore Throat
Uniquely repurpose plug-and-play action items and highly efficient manufactured products innovation through e-business materials.
Hot Fever and Shortness Breath
Dramatically initiate 2.0 core competencies for market positioning quality vectors high standards in ideas competencies.
Strong Headache and Chills
Uniquely transition extensive testing procedures via worldwide manufactured products. Collaboratively underwhelm through.
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Efficiently aggregate end-to-end core competencies without maintainable ideas. Dynamically foster tactical solutions without enabled value.
A cough, also known as tussis, is a voluntary or involuntary act that clears the throat and breathing passage of foreign particles.
Head pain can be classified as being one of three types: 1) primary headache, 2) secondary headache, and 3) cranial neuralgias, facial pain, and other headaches.
Change in mental status or sudden behavior change such as delirium, lethargy, hallucinations or delusions. Garbled or slurred speech or inability to speak.
Shortness Of Breath
is often described as an intense tightening in the chest, air hunger, difficulty breathing, breathlessness or a feeling of suffocation.
Fever, also referred to as pyrexia, is defined as having a temperature above the normal range due to an increase in the body's temperature set point.
It is usually caused by pharyngitis (inflammation of the throat), tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils), or dehydration, which leads to the throat drying up.
How to Prevent Coronavirus
If you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the steps to care for yourself and to help other people in your home and community.
Stay home except to get medical care
- Stay home - Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Stay in touch with your doctor - Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, or have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.
Separate yourself from other people
- Stay away from others - As much as possible, you stay away from others. You should stay in a specific “sick room” if possible, and away from other people in your home. Use a separate bathroom, if available.
If you are sick wear a facemask
- If you are sick - You should wear a facemask, if available, when you are around other people (including before you enter a healthcare provider’s office).
- If you are caring for others - If the person who is sick is not able to wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), then as their caregiver, you should wear a facemask when in the same room with them. Visitors, other than caregivers, are not recommended.
Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover - Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Dispose - Throw used tissues in a lined trash can.
- Wash hands - Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean your hands often
- Wash hands - Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
Monitor your symptoms
- Symptoms - Common symptoms of COVID-19 include fever and cough. Trouble breathing is a more serious symptom that means you should get medical attention.
- Wear a facemask - If available, put on a facemask before you enter the building. If you can’t put on a facemask, cover your coughs and sneezes. Try to stay at least 6 feet away from other people. This will help protect the people in the office or waiting room.
How to Wash Your Hands
Get Immediate Activation or Express Transfer service free of charge. Enthusiastically enhance plug-and-play testing procedures and cross.
Rub Hands Palm to Palm
Lather The Back of Hands
Scrub Between Your Fingers
Rub The Back of Fingers
Dry with a Single Use Towel
Use The Towel to Turn off
Your Hands Are Clean
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Live Reports
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 and dry cough. Some patients may have aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea.
* If you want to see the data you hover on the red circle
The Best Medical Services & Doctors.
Since Bangladesh is a developing country which needs proper segmentation and nourishment in different individual sectors, the Joint Venture Company would work typically in the healthcare sector which would evolve in the establishment of Japanese style medical & Research center to keep the diseases in control through necessary preventive manners.Our vision at Japan East West Medical College Hospital is to build a "diseases and care" supported environment all over the country.
Open 24h - Every Day!
Call Us : 09611222666, 10654 (Bangladesh)